FTDX-10 - Bundle
This product is no longer in stock
|Frequency ranges:||X-ray||30 kHz - 75 MHz (operating)|
|1.8 MHz - 29.699999 MHz (specified performance, amateur bands only)*|
|* 5.351500 - 5.366500 MHZ (EU only / B2)|
|50 MHz - 53.99999 MHz (specified performance, amateur bands only)|
|TX||1.8 - 54 MHz (amateur bands only)|
|Modulation type:||A1A (CW), A3E (AM), J3E (LSB, USB), F3E (FM), F1B (RTTY), G1B (PSK)|
|Frequency stability:||±0.5 ppm (32°F to +122°F / 0°C to +50°C, after 1 min)|
|Supply voltage:||DC 13.8V ±15%|
|Circuit type:||Double-conversion superheterodyne|
|Intermediate frequencies:||1st IF 9.005 MHz|
|2nd IF 24 kHz|
|RF output power:||5W - 100W (CW, LSB, USB, FM, RTTY, PKT)|
|5W - 25W (AM)|
|Case size (W x H x D):||10.47 x 3.58 x 10.35 (inches) - 266 x 91 x 263 (mm)|
|Weight (approx):||13lbs / 5.9KG|
Hybrid SDR setup
Narrowband SDR and Direct Sampling SDR.
The narrowband SDR receiver emphasizes excellent receiver performance, while the direct-sampling SDR provides real-time spectrum scope of digital processing.
Narrowband SDR with 3 types of roofing filters and phenomenal multi-signal reception characteristics
Like the FTDX-101 series, the Down Conversion type receiver configuration with the first IF at 9 MHz has been adopted. It allows the incorporation of excellent narrow bandwidth crystal roofing filters that have the desired sharp "cliff" form factor. Thanks to the narrowband SDR with the latest circuit configuration including 500Hz, 3kHz and 12kHz roofing filters and a low noise oscillator, the RMDR (reciprocal mixing dynamic range) reaches 116dB or more, the BDR close-in (blocking dynamic range) reaches 141 dB or more and 3rd IMDR (third-order intermodulation dynamic range) reaches 109 dB or more in the 14 MHz band at 2 kHz separation.
250MHz HRDDS (High-Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer) provides quiet and clear reception
The local circuit of the new FTDX-10 uses the same 250 MHz HRDDS method as the FTDX-101 series. Thanks to its characteristics that improve the C / N (carrier to noise) ratio and the careful selection of components in the design, the phase noise characteristic of the local signal reaches an excellent value of -145 dB or less in 14 MHz at a separation of 2 kHz.
3DSS (3-Dimensional Stream Spectrum) on the 5-inch color TFT display with touchscreen functionality
The 5-inch color panel displays the 3DSS screen. By touching the frequency display, the numeric keypad is displayed and the active band and frequency setting can be adjusted by direct entry. Tuning and frequency tuning can also be done by turning the MAIN dial or touching the oscilloscope screen. Similar to FTDX-101 series, MULTI display, RX working status display, Center, FIX and Cursor modes are available.
Front panel designed for superior operating efficiency
MPVD (Multi-Purpose VFO Outer Dial), is a large, versatile ring around the outside of the VFO dial that allows Clarifier control, C/S (Custom Select Function), and memory channel recall.
Remote operation with an optional LAN unit (SCU-LAN10)
Remote operation of the transceiver is possible with the SCU-LAN10 network remote control software and the optional SCU-LAN10.
In addition to controlling basic transceiver operations, the oscilloscope's versatile displays allow sophisticated operations such as monitoring band conditions on a large screen at a location away from the shack by connecting to the network Home LAN.
Features of the new FTDX-10 include: - 100W HF band / 50MHz transceiver
- Hybrid SDR configuration using narrow bandwidth SDR and direct sampling SDR
- Narrowband SDR enables phenomenal multi-signal reception characteristics (2kHz RMDR 116dB+, 2kHz BDR 141dB+, 2kHz 3e IMDR 109dB+)
- Down-converting, 9 MHz IF roof filters produce an excellent form factor
- 250 MHz HRDDS (High-Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer) ultra-low noise local oscillator system
- 15 separate powerful bandpass filters (BPF)
- Effective QRM rejection with IF DSP (IF SHIFT/WIDTH, IF NOTCH/DNF, CONTOUR, DNR, APF)
- High quality and super stable final amplifier using the new RD70HUP2 push-pull MOSFET
- 5 inch color touch screen and 3DSS display (3-dimensional spectrum stream)
- MPVD (Versatile Outer VFO Dial) enables exceptional operating performance
- Quick Memory Bank (QMB)
- Supports CW operation with multiple functions such as: CW zero-in, CW Auto zero-in, CW Reverse, CW decode, CW keying Signal shape Shaping by FPGA and others
- RTTY (FSK) / PSK encoding / decoding function
- Other convenient features such as optional RF gain selection by IPO. Automatic gain control, Quick Split function
- SD card slot
- Remote control via Internet with an optional LAN unit (SCU-LAN10)
DC power cable with fuse
6.3 mm plug with 3 contacts
PDF User Manual
Height adjustable front legs.
Supplied with a connection cable of +/- 75 Cm
* Impedance: 4 Ohms
* Frequency spectrum: 200 - 18000 Hz
* Power: max. 12 watts
* Dimensions 115 x 91 x 263 mm
* Weight +/- 1.5 kg
The PTT uses three Air-Cylinder tubes similar to the M-1 reference microphone to provide solid and smooth extended operation.
A PTT lock button is placed just above the PTT key for those long conversations.
The built-in "Low-Cut" filter helps shape the low-frequency response (cutoff at 340 Hz, -6 dB/octave).
ON/OFF is selectable by a slide switch located at the bottom of the microphone.
An isolation transformer is built into the circuit board to improve audio quality.
The M-70 is compatible with all YAESU HF transceivers equipped with an 8-pin round microphone connector or an 8-pin modular microphone connector.
We believe this microphone will have a positive impact on your Radio business.
• Microphone cable (round 8-pin to 8-pin modular jack)
• User manual in English
• Microphone type: condenser microphone
• Supply voltage: DC5.0V±10%
• Frequency response: 30 - 17000Hz
• Sensitivity: -60dB（1kHz 0dB=1V/1Pa）
• Microphone impedance: 600 Ohms
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.17" x 6.69" x 4.98" (W106 x H170 x D126.5 mm) H: (Maximum with flat microphone)
• Weight: 450 g (15.87 oz) without cable.