This innovative device allows you to communicate using two different protocols: DPMR446 and PMR446.
Digital technology offers important new features; first of all, it enhances communication quality, which is much clearer than with the analog system. In addition, digital audio processing significantly reduces sensitivity to noise and interference.
Being new on the market, the digital bandwidth is less congested than analog frequencies. Channels are twice as many (16) as in a classic PMR446, being 8 analog and 8 digital (these last ones can become 16 through the use of the
dedicated programming kit, code C974.01). This allows you to make individual and group calls.
In particular, D-200 comes with 3 customisable buttons that can be used to make three different types of calls – standard, individual and group calls. In addition, a powerful digital scrambler will protect communications from unwanted listeners and ensure maximum privacy.
- Versions: DPMR446/PMR446
- Colour: Black
- Channels: 8 Analogic + 8 Digital preprogrammed
- Tones: 52 CTCSS + 166 DCS
- Analog/digital communication protocol
- Automatic recognition of the analog/digital channel used and default mode reset (via the programming software)
- 16 analog/digital channels
- Digital 6.25KHz filter
- 166 DCS codes+ 52 CTCSS tones (analog bandwidth)
- Individual and group digital calls
- 32bit digital scrambler
- Voice alert, Scan, VOX
- High-capacity 1800mAh Li-Ion battery
- External socket for 2-pin Kenwood accessories
- Single radio
- Desktop charger
- Wall adapter
- 1800 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack
- Belt clip