TM-7250E 2 Meter / 70 cm C4FM/FM 50W Transceiver
With Exceptionally Wide Receiver Coverage
The FTM-7250E is a compact ruggedly built C4FM/FM 144/430MHz Dual Band 50W Transceiver incorporating the latest features of YAESU SYSTEM FUSION II.
The FTM-7250E is designed for high reliability performance for longlasting communications because the FTM-7250E incorporating a Heavy Duty Het Sink equipped ith the Yaesu Exclusive FACC ( Funnel Air-Convection Conductor - Wind Tunnel).
Its front facing delivers 3W of powerful clear and crisp Audio.
This product is no longer in stock
- System Fusion-II Compatible
- Operates Advanced C4FM Digital and Conventional FM modes
- AMS (Automatic Mode Select) function automatically recognizes the signal as C4FM digital or conventional FM
- Sophisticated Digital-Group-ID (DG-ID) Operation
- Digital-Group-ID (DG-ID) Memory Feature : Up to 10 DG-ID pairs with alpha-numeric tags
- True 50 Watts (VHF and UHF) Stable High-Power Transmitter with FACC
* FACC: Funnel Air-Convection Conductor (Wind Tunnel)
- High Stability ±2.5 ppm TCXO Included
- 3W Powerful & Clear Audio with Front Speaker
- AMS with Multi-colored large LED Mode-Indicator Effortless FM and C4FM Operation - 225 Memory Channels with Alpha-numeric tags (maximum 8 characters)
- Wideband Receive for 108MHz - 579.995MHz (108 - 137MHz: Airband)
- Weather Broadcast Reception
- Severe Weather Alert Feature
- Easily connect with the WIRES-X linking system (Not support operation of WIRES-X Node Station)
- Keyboard entry of operating frequencies from the microphone - CTCSS and DCS Encode/Decode, with split Tone - Versatile Scan features : VFO scan, Preferential Memory scan, Programmable memory scan and Dual watch
High Power Output
Boasting a big 50 Watts of power output on 144 MHz and 430 MHz, the FTM-7250E also includes provision for two other lower power levels of 25W and 5W, so you never have to use more power than you really need.
Wide Receiver Frequency Coverage
The FTM-7250E provides a wide receiver coverage from 108 to 579.99 MHz, including AM on the 108 - 137MHz Air Band .
WiRES™ System Fusion II
As with other Yaesu C4FM transceivers the FTM-7250E supports the Automatic Mode Selection (AMS) Function, Digital Group ID (DG-ID), Digital Personal ID (DG-DP) features for group communications and easy connectivity to WIRES-X Internet Linking SystemAMS with Multi-colored large LED Mode-Indicator Effortless FM and C4FM Operation
Hi-Stability TXCO included
A Hi-Stability ±2ppm TXCO included.
Large LCD Display
The large backit LCD display on the FTM-7250E ensures excellent visibility, and the multi-coloured Mode indicator LED clearly shows C4FM and FM operation at a glance.
The FTM-7250E’s memory channel capacity includes registers for 225 channels ( 199 Standard Memory Channels, 10 Sets of Band edge channels and 6 Home channel), each capable of storing a 8-character Alpha-Numeric label.
Keyboard entry for operating frequency from the supplied DTMF microphone. Built-in CTCSS and DCS Encoder/Decoder. Time-out T imer (TOT),Automatic Power off (APO) and Automatic Repeater Shift (ARS), VFO Scan, Preferrential Memory Scan, Programmable Memory Scanand Dual Watch and many other features.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice, and are guaranteed within the 144 and 430 MHz Amateur Bands only. Frequency ranges will vary according to transceiver version; check with your dealer.
|108.000 - 580.000 MHz|
|144.000 - 146.000 MHz - Amateur Band Coverage only|
|430.000 - 440 000 MHz - Amatauer Band Coverage only|
|Channel Steps||5/10/12.5/15/20/25/50/100 kHz|
|Modes of Emission||F2D, F3E, F7W|
|Antenna Impedance||50Ω, unbalanced (Antenna Duplexer Built-in)|
|Frequency Stability [built in TCXO]||±2.5ppm @ -10ºC to +60ºC|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20ºC to +60ºC|
|Supply Voltage||13.8 VDC (±15%), Negative Ground|
|Current Consumption (approx.)||RX: 0.5A (Squelched)|
|TX: 10A (144/430 MHz, 50W)|
|6A (144/430 MHz, 25W)|
|4A (144/430 MHz, 5W)|
|Case Size (W x H x D, mm)||155 x 42 x 145.5mm (w/o knobs & connectors)|
|Weight (approx.)||1.3 kg|
|Output Power||5/25/50 W (144 MHz)|
|5/25/50 W (430 MHz)|
|Modulation Type||Variable Reactance|
|Maximum Deviation||±5 kHz, ±2.5 kHz|
|Spurious Radiation||At least -60dB below|
|Microphone Impedance||2 kΩ|
|Circuit Type||Double-conversion Superheterodyne|
|Intermediate Frequencies||47.25 MHz / 450 kHz
|Sensitivity||0.2µV for 12dB SINAD (137 - 150 MHz, FM)|
|(see data sheet for other readings)||0.2µV for 12dB SINAD (420 - 520 MHz, FM)|
|Squelch Sensitivity||Better than 0.16µV|
|Selectivity (-6dB / -60db)||12kHz / 30kHz|
|Maximum AF Output||2W @ 8Ω for 10% THD AF Output Impedance|
|AF Output Impedance||4 Ω|
|Specifications are subject to change without notice, and are guaranteed only within the 144MHz and 430 Mhz amateur bands only. Frequency coverage will vary depending on Transceiver version. Check with your local dealer for more information.|