The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
An integrated Time Domain Reflectometer mode can be used to locate a fault within the feed-line system.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
This product is no longer in stock
The structure diagram of RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM is located below:
This is a diagram of the resistive bridge and its connection to the mixer:
Frequency range: 0.1 to 230 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes,
1 to 10 in chart modes
SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical modes,
0…1000, -1000…1000 in chart modes
– SWR at single or multiple frequencies
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR chart, 20 to 500 points
– R, X chart, 20 to 500 points
– Smith chart, 20 to 500 points
– Return loss chart, 20 to 500 points
– TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) chart
– Cable tools (loss and characteristic impedance)
Optional open-short-load calibration.
Non Volatile memory:
– 100 slots to save measurement results
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Four 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AAA
– Four 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AAA *
– Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 290×220 color TFT display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 82 x 182 x 32 mm (3.2 x 7.2 x 1.3 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 236 g (8.32 oz)
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.