We implanted Bluetooth technology into the antenna analyzer and opened up new applications for this popular device.
Now, thanks to its ability to work in conjunction with a smartphone or the tablet/netbook, the new RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM Option Bluetooth antenna analyzer is your laboratory in a field.
Download and install the Android application for your smartphone/tablet or AntScope2 for your netbook to:
This product is no longer in stock
The structure diagram of RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM Option Bluetooth is located below:
The “brain” of the analyzer is STM 32-bit RISC micro controller. It controls a Si5351 PLL chip running at 500 MHz and generating two sinusoidal signals. Both signals are low-pass filtered and then put through pulse shapers, producing two square signals with CMOS levels. Resistive bridge was chosen to measure parameters of a load because of its simplicity and good frequency response. The switch commutates two outputs of the bridge. After the switch, the signal is mixed with the second channel output to produce audio frequency of 1.5 kHz. This signal is then filtered and fed on the 12-bit ADC of the micro controller. The 320×240 color TFT display and the 6×3 keys keypad are connected directly to the CPU. The USB interface allows connecting the analyzer to the PC.
This is a diagram of the resistive bridge and its connection to the mixer:
Frequency range: 0.06 to 55 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 Hz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes,
1 to 10 in chart modes
SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical modes,
0…1000, -1000…1000 in chart modes
– SWR at single or multiple frequencies
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C and phase angle at single frequency
– SWR chart, 100 points
– R, X chart, 100 points
– Smith chart, 100 points
– Return loss chart, 100 points
– Cable tools (loss and characteristic impedance)
Optional open-short-load calibration.
Non Volatile memory:
– 10 slots to save measurement results
– Connector type: UHF (SO-239)
– Output signal shape: square, 0.06 to 55 MHz
– Output power: +13 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Two 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AA
– Two 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AA*
– Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 320×240 color TFT display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Bluetooth Specification v.2.0, Class B
Dimensions: 103 mm x 207 mm x 37 mm (4.1 in x 8.1 in x 1.4 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 310 g (10.9 Oz) w/o batteries
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM Option Bluetooth is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
*Batteries are not included with the analyzer.