The M-70 is a directional condenser microphone that is specially tuned to the frequency response to create crisp, clear sound for radio communications.
This product is no longer in stock
The PTT uses three Air-Cylinder tubes similar to the M-1 Reference Microphone to provide solid and smooth extended operation.
A PTT lock button is placed just above the PTT button for those long conversations.
The integrated "Low-Cut" filter allows to shape the low frequency response (cut at 340 Hz, -6 dB / octave).
ON / OFF is selectable by a slide switch located at the bottom of the microphone.
An isolation transformer is built into the circuit board to improve audio quality.
The M-70 is compatible with all YAESU HF transceivers equipped with an 8-pin round microphone connector or an 8-pin modular microphone connector.
We believe this microphone will have a positive impact on your Radio business.
• Microphone cable (8-pin to 8-pin round modular plug)
• User manual in English
• Microphone type: encoder microphone
• Supply voltage: DC5.0 V ± 10%
• Frequency response: 30 - 17000Hz
• Sensitivity: - 60 dB （1 kHz 0 dB = 1V / 1Pa）
• Microphone impedance: 600 Ohms
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.17 "x 6.69" x 4.98 "(W106 x H170 x D126.5 mm) H: (Maximum with flat microphone)
• Weight: 450 g (15.87 oz) without cable
* Requires optional power kit