We implanted Bluetooth technology into the antenna analyzer and opened up new applications for this popular device.
Now, thanks to its ability to work in conjunction with a smartphone or the tablet/netbook, the new RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM Option BLE antenna analyzer is your laboratory in a field.
Download and install the Android application for your smartphone/tablet or AntScope2 for your netbook to:
This product is no longer in stock
The structure diagram of RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM Option BLE is located below:
This is a diagram of the resistive bridge and its connection to the mixer:
Frequency range: 0.1 to 230 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes,
1 to 10 in chart modes
SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical modes,
0…1000, -1000…1000 in chart modes
– SWR at single or multiple frequencies
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR chart, 20 to 500 points
– R, X chart, 20 to 500 points
– Smith chart, 20 to 500 points
– Return loss chart, 20 to 500 points
– TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) chart
– Cable tools (loss and characteristic impedance)
Optional open-short-load calibration.
Non Volatile memory:
– 100 slots to save measurement results
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Four 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AAA
– Four 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AAA *
– Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 290×220 color TFT display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Bluetooth Specification v.4.0 (BLE).
Dimensions: 82 x 182 x 32 mm (3.2 x 7.2 x 1.3 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 236 g (8.32 oz)
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM Option BLE is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.