The Comet CAT-283 covers a frequency range of 144/430 MHz and handles up to 250 Watts power. The built-in duplexer helps tuning each band separately.
Cross needle display shows FWD, REF and PWR simultaneously. Display beautifully illuminated when connected to the power supply.
- Frequency range: 125-210 MHz / 400-450 MHz
- Input impedance: 50 Ohm
- Out impedance: 15-200 Ohm
- Max. input power: 250 Watts (FM)
- Min. power for SWR measurement: 6 Watts
- Tolerance: +/- 10%
- Connector: M-J type (SO-239)
- Lighting power supply: DC 11-15 volt, approx 250 mA
- Dimensions in: (W) 218 x (H) 93 (98*) x (D) 120 (152*) mm. * including connectors and knobs.
- Weight: approx 1.4 kg