POLMAR NAVY-08 PORTABLE VHF MARINE TRANSCEIVER
Designed to be a reliable VHF transceiver, NAVY-08 offers high performances, the built-in microprocessor provides tuning controls in VHF marine bands as well as dual-watch functions and memory channels.
Channel 16 Switch
Provides quick access to channel 16, the universal marine frequently used channel.
PLL (Phase Lock Loop) Controlled Circuitry
Provides accurate and stable channel selection.
Help eliminate noise between transmissions.
Lets you lock the keypad in order to prevent the controls from accidental
High/Low Power Selection
Lets you save power by selecting a suitable transmitting power for long or
Battery Level Indicator
Shows the battery condition.
Backlit LCD Display
Allows you to operate the transceiver in dark environment.
Lets you store channels as memory channels.
Lets you to select DW/normal mode or TRI/normal mode.
Suppied with: handstrip • belt clip • user manual.
- Frequency range: 156.025 -157.425 MHz - RX 156.300-162.000 MHz
- RF Power: 0.8 or 5W (selectable)
- Audio distortion: 5%
- Antenna Impedence: 50 Ohm
- Sensivity at 12dB SINAD:0.25μV
- S/N Ratio (20dB): 0.8μV
- Squelch sensivity: Treshold: -8dBμV (EMF)
- Audio output power 200mW con 10% THD
- Power supply: “AA” 4 x batteries
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +55°C
- Dimension (H x L x D): 123 mm x 60 mm x 37 mm
- Weight: 190g (without batteries)