This product is no longer in stock
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,00 €.
RX: 108 - 137MHz (Air Band)
137 - 174MHz (144MHz HAM / VHF Band)
174 - 400MHz
400 - 480MHz (430MHz HAM / UHF Band)
480 - 999.995MHz (USA Cellular Blocked)
TX: 144 - 146MHz, 430 - 440MHz
Circuit Type: Double-Conversion Superheterodyne
Modulation Type: F1D, F2D, F3E: Variable Reactance Modulation F7W: 4FSK (C4FM)
RF Power Output: 50W/ 25W/ 5W
Memory Channels: 1104
Case Size (W x H x D): Radio Unit 5.47"x 1.66"x 5.2" (139 x 42 x 132 mm) w/o Fan
Controller 5.47"x 2.09"x 0.7" (139 x 53 x 18 mm) w/o Knob
Weight: 2.43lbs (1.1kg) with Radio Unit, Controller, Control Cable
- 50W Stable High-Power with Heavy Duty Heat Sink with FACC (Funnel Air-Convection Conductor)
*Selectable 50W / 25W / 5W
- 2-inch High-Resolution QVGA Full-Color TFT Display and Demountable Front Panel Controller
- 3W of Powerful, Clear and Crisp Audio Speaker
- Advanced C4FM Digital Mode with AMS (Automatic Mode Select), DG-ID feature and Smart Navigation
- PMG-SR Monitor (Primary Memory Group with a Single Receiver) provides constant monitoring and communication on up to 5 channels with PMG
- *AUTO mode and MANUAL mode are selectable.
- Custom Function List (CFL) Display allows checking and immediately executing priority functions. Up to 8 functions or setting from the set-up menu can be registered.
- MAG (Memory Auto Grouping) Function allows Memory channels to be automatically categorized in ALL, AIR band, VHF band, UHF band and OTHER.
- 1104 Memory Channels including 5 "Home" channels, 50 sets of memories for programmable memory scan and 999 "Basic" memories.
- VFO Band Skip Function
- High speed Band Scope function
*up to 61 channels centered on the current VFO frequency, and up to 21 channels in memory mode
- Memory Channel Data Transfer to the VFO Register
- Built-in 66ch High precision GPS receiver and External GPS device connectivity
- Wireless Operation Capability with the BluetoothHeadset
*Requires the installation of an optional Bluetooth Unit BU-4
- WiRES-X Portable Digital Node / Fixed Node with HRI-200
- Snapshot Feature with the optional microphone MH-85A11U
- Voice Recording function for receive and transmit audio
- Micro-SD Card Slot (up to 32GB)
- DTMF Microphone SSM-85D
- Mounting Bracket
- Bracket for Controller
- Control Cable 10ft (3m)
- USB Cable
- DC Power Cable
- Operating Manual
The heavy-duty heat sink is equipped with FACC (Funnel Air-Convection Conductor).
The speaker delivers 3W of clear and crisp receive audio which has been specifically tuned for radio
2-inch Full-color display provides high visibility and highlights the frequency of the operating band with
selectable color – White, Blue or Red.
Front panel of the FTM-200DE is detachable and can be mounted at the most desirable operating position.
The new FTM-200DE supports optional Bluetooth wireless operation using the SSM-BT10 Headset or a commercially available Bluetooth headset*.
YAESU PMG (Primary Memory Group) function in the FTM-200DE allows PMG-SR Monitor (Primary Memory Group with a Single Receiver).
The display frequency can register up to 5 PMG channels, regardless of the VFO or Memory channel operation.
AUTO or MANUAL mode can be selected**.
1104 Memory channels can be programmed with 16-character alpha-numeric tags.
The MAG (Memory Auto Grouping) function allows memory channels to be automatically categorized in each band, ALL, AIR, VHF, UHF and OTHER.
The C4FM digital communication features which are already popular in the market, such as Automatic Mode Select (AMS),
Digital Group ID (DG-ID) operation, and Smart Navigation Function are available with the new FTM-200DE.
The FTM-200DE supports the Worldwide WIRES-X Internet Communication.
A Fixed Node using an HRI-200, or a Portable Digital Node can be easily set up with the optional SCU-40 cable kit.
New Custom Function List (CFL) of the FTM-200DE quickly recalls a list of frequently used functions by simply pressing the [F Menu] key. 10 functions are listed by default, and up to 8 functions can be customized from the 124 items of the setup menu.
Some additional features of the FTM-200DE are:
●Wide-range 108MHz to 999.995MHz receive coverage
●High speed Band Scope (displays the receive status of up to 61 channels centered on the current VFO frequency or up to 21 channels in Memory Mode)
●VFO Band Skip Function
●High-precision 66 channel GPS Receiver
●1200/9600bps APRS Data Communication
●Snapshot Feature and
●microSD Card Slot.
*Requires the installation of an optional BU-4 unit.
**FTM-200DE has only one receiver. While monitoring multiple registered channels, no receive audio is output.
When the operating channel is active, the real-time reception on the other channels is not displayed
No customer reviews for the moment.