The FT-710 AESS is a compact design yet provides 100W output, utilizing the advanced digital RF technology introduced in the FTDX101 and FTDX10 series.
Sherwood Engineering Incorporated
4th Highest Performing Receiver Receiver Test Data (sherweng.com) [Updated 01 October 2022. Added Yaesu FT-710]
This product is no longer in stock
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 11,00 €.
A few of the remarkable features of the new FT-710 AESS are:
- YAESU Unmatched SDR technology emphasizes the Receiving Performance.
- Band Pass Filters dedicated for the amateur bands to eliminate out-of-band unwanted signals.
- RF Front-End design with the 250MHz HRDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer) enables phenomenal. - Multi-Signal Receiving Characteristics
- QRM rejection by the dual core 32-bit high speed floating decimal point DSP for SHIFT/ WIDTH/ NOTCH/CONTOUR/APF (Audio Peak Filter)/ DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)/ NB (Noise Blanker) and 3-Stage Parametric Equalizer.
- High Resolution 4.3-inch TFT Color Touch Panel Display
- 3DSS (3-Dimensional Spectrum Stream)
- VMI LED (VFO Mode Indicator) placed around the VFO dial shows the current operating mode (VFO-A, VFOB, Memory Mode and Clarifier/Split Operation).
- “PRESET” Mode Function most suitable for FT8 Operation.
- AESS: Acoustic Enhanced Speaker System with SP-40 creates the high-fidelity audio output.
- External Display Connection Terminal (DVI-D).
- Built-in High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner with 100 channel memory.
- Support the FC-40 Auto Antenna Tuner.
- SD Memory Card can be used to save the communication record, transceiver setting, the memory contents, screen capture images, and to update the firmware.
- Two (2) USB Ports (Type-A and Type-B)
- Other essential features such as CW ZIN and SPOT, IPO (Intercept Point Optimization), and Remote Operation with Network Remote Control System to name a few.
*As of July 2022, the information shown is preliminary and may be subject to change without notice or obligation.
No customer reviews for the moment.